All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.99
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurship is widely embraced today in political discourse, popular culture, and economic policy prescriptions. Several groups actively promote entrepreneurial thinking and practices in higher education. This book examines how this 'Entrepreneurship Movement' impacts higher education in Canada and the United States.
- Author BiographyAuthor Creso M. Sa: Creso M. Sa is Academic Director, Graduate Education at Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto, Canada. Author Andrew J. Kretz: Andrew J. Kretz is a PhD Student at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Andrew J. Kretz,Creso M. Sa
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note16 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 152 p. 16 illus.
- Weight357 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.