Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook enables students to apply the theory and approach of International Relations to environmental challenges facing a complex international political system.
- Author BiographyKate O'Neill is Associate Professor in the Department of Environmental Science, Policy and Management at the University of California at Berkeley. She is the author of Waste Trading among Rich Nations: Building a New Theory of Environmental Regulation (2000), which won the 2002 Lynton Caldwell Prize for the Best Book in Environmental Politics, and is an Associate Editor of the journal Global Environmental Politics.
- Author(s)Kate O'Neill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThemes in International Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.