Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn this atlas, the authors have assembled a set of maps which portray a vivid picture of the physical environment of the British Isles. Each page of maps is accompanied by text which explains the nature and causes of the patterns which can be observed.
- Author BiographyDenys Brunsden is Chairman of the Working Party for Collaboration in International Geomorphology and President of the International Association of Geomorphologists. He is a former President of the Geographical Association, Vice-President of the Royal Geographical Society, and Chairman of the British Geomorphological Research Group. He has held visiting lectureships at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand, and at Louisiana State University. His accolades include the Gill Memorial Award from the Royal Geographical Association, and the Association of American Geographers Honours.
- Author(s)A. S. Goudie,Denys Brunsden
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/1995
- GenreGeneral Atlases & Maps (not folded)
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notemaps throughout
- Weight430 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.