Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.07
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionInterdisciplinary analysis of the implications of wartime damage to the natural environment and public health.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2007
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight1030 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byCarl E. Bruch,Jay E. Austin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.