All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Boyd shows that recognition of the right to a healthy environment is not only growing, it is having a profound influence on public policy and environmental protection.
- Author BiographyDr. David R. Boyd is one of Canada's leading experts in environmental law and policy and an adjunct professor in the School of Resource and Environmental Management at Simon Fraser University. He has advised the governments of Canada, Sweden, and Iceland on environmental and constitutional issues and is the co-chair of Vancouver's Greenest City Action Team along with Mayor Gregor Robertson. He is a member of the IUCN's Commission on Environmental Law, the Global Network for the Study of Human Rights and the Environment, the Forum for Leadership on Water, and the Environmental Law Alliance Worldwide (ELAW). David Boyd is the author of several bestselling and award-winning books as well as more than a hundred publications related to environmental law and policy, including Unnatural Law: Rethinking Canadian Environmental Law and Policy. His current research focuses on the effects of enshrining environmental rights and responsibilities in national constitutions.
- Author(s)David R. Boyd
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2012
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note3 maps, 10 charts, 22 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.14
- £6.89Trending at £7.02
- £6.30Trending at £6.42
- £14.62Trending at £14.90
- £14.24Trending at £14.51
- £13.59Trending at £13.85
- £34.98Trending at £38.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.