Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.87
- £16.48Trending at £16.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.07
- £10.67Trending at £12.94
- £7.40Trending at £10.06
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates why we need to make a fundamental change in our approach toward protecting our drinking water. This work presents factual and circumstantial evidence showing the failure of drinking water standards to adequately protect human health along with analysis of the extent of pollution in our water resources and drinking water.
- Author BiographyPrincipal Geochemist, Komex * H2O * Science, Inc.
- Author(s)Franklin J. Agardy,James J.J. Clark,Patrick J. Sullivan
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.