Consider these sponsored items
- £69.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps prescribers to easily and rapidly answer questions that may arise when initiating and monitoring an antiepileptic drug.
- Author BiographyPhilip N. Patsalos is Professor of Clinical Pharmacology and Consultant Clinical Pharmacologist, UCL Institute of Neurology, The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, London, and the Epilepsy Society, Chalfont St Peter, UK. Blaise F. D. Bourgeois is Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School, William G. Lennox Chair in Pediatric Epilepsy, and Director of the Division of Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology, Children's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA.
- Author(s)Philip N. Patsalos
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBlaise F. D. Bourgeois
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £8.20Trending at £8.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.