The Epistolary Correspondence of Sir Richard Steele: Including his Familiar Letters to his Wife and Daughters, to Which Are Prefixed, Fragments of Three Plays, Two of Them Undoubtedly Steele's, the Third Supposed to Be Addison's by Sir Richard Steele (Paperback, 2014)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £7.84Trending at £10.98
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
- £3.45Trending at £6.00
About this product
- DescriptionThese two volumes of the letters of Sir Richard Steele, compiled by the publisher John Nichols, were published in 1809.
- Author(s)Sir Richard Steele
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn Nichols
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.