All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionA leading scholar in the field presents post-1970s developments in the theory of general equilibrium, unified by the concept of equilibrium manifold.
- Author BiographyYves Balasko is Professor of Economics at the University of York. He is the author of Foundations of the Theory of General Equilibrium and numerous articles on the theory of general equilibrium.
- Author(s)Yves Balasko
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleArne Ryde Memorial Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note17 figures
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.