Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionLearn why ergonomics is a business solution and not a business problem The Ergonomics Edge Improving Safety, Quality, and Productivity Dan MacLeod It is time for ergonomics to be seen in its true light. Too often, the subject of ergonomics appears to be complicated, expensive, and a burden on industry.
- Author BiographyDan MacLeod is the founder of Ergo Tech, inc., and is now Director of Ergonomics for Clayton Ergo Tech, a division of Clayton Environmental Consultants. He is a Certified Professional Ergonomist (CPE) and has been a leader in the occupational safety and health field for 20 years. He has developed innovative corporate programs that have resulted in thousands of ergonomic improvements, and is listed by Industrial Safety and Hygiene News as one of the key players influencing both government and ergonomic standards and industrial con## occupational health and industrial relat## on ergonomics.
- Author(s)Dan MacLeod
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/1994
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width194 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.