Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.41+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stunning conclusion to The Engineer Trilogy - a fast-moving mix of politics, action and intelligent world-building - that continues to push the boundaries of fantasy fiction.
- Author BiographyHaving worked in journalism and the law, K. J. Parker now writes and makes things out of wood and metal.
- Author(s)K. J. Parker
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Engineer Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight286 g
- Width113 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £6.99Trending at £7.25
- £11.79Trending at £12.05
- £5.84Trending at £6.26
- £7.37Trending at £9.92
- £7.62Trending at £8.93
- £5.49Trending at £7.94
- £5.84Trending at £6.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.