All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe origins of Shell scenarios: stories designed to help break the entrenched belief that companies assume that the future will look like its current situation.
- Author BiographyRoland Kupers is an associate fellow in the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment at the University of Oxford.|Dr. Angela Wilkinson is Counsellor for Strategic Foresight at the OECD. She was part of the Shell Corporate Scenario Team for more than a decade.
- Author(s)Angela Wilkinson,Roland Kupers
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.