All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the workings of the British government and power since John Major succeeded Margaret Thatcher, this book addresses economic, political, cultural, social and ecclesiastical issues. This is an update of the author's 1962 analysis The Anatomy of Britain .
- Author(s)Anthony Sampson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/11/1992
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/04/2005
- Weight365 g
- Width234 mm
- Height152 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.