All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition has been updated to introuduce key skills earier in the text, and to make the text more accessible for instructors who teach other types of Helping Skills courses. An accompanying DVD provides over 20 hours of video demonstrations.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Hutchinson prepares both undergraduate and graduate students for careers in psychology and counseling. His areas of special focus are group work, addictions, and grieving. A former Peace Corps volunteer, David's priorities include travel and maintaining an international perspective in his life and work. He has trained counselors in Grenada and established sister school relationships between five schools in Vermont and Grenada. In Vermont, David continues his emphasis on intensive, process-oriented coursework with long weekend retreats at an off-campus lodge near Caspian Lake in the woods of the Northeast Kingdom. In 2006, David was honored with the Distinguished Faculty of the Year Award. He holds positions on the boards of the New England School of Addiction Studies and Northwest Counseling and Support Services in Franklin County, Vermont. He received his doctoral degree from State University of New York, Buffalo.
- Author(s)David R. Hutchinson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date16/01/2015
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 DVD video
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.