All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA healthy diabetic diet is all about eating a wide variety of foods, increasing the amount of vegetables and fibre, reducing protein and learning to recognise hidden sugars and this book proves just how simple and delicious this can be.
- Author BiographyAntony Worrall Thompson is an award-winning chef, broadcaster and keen exponent of healthy eating. Since being diagnosed with pre-diabetes, he has designed a diabetic diet that is full of flavour, variety and nutrition. He is the author of a number of bestselling books, including Healthy Eating for Diabetes and The Diabetes Weight Loss Diet.
- Author(s)Antony Worrall Thompson,Louise Blaire
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width225 mm
- Height255 mm
Most relevant reviews
- berylw749630 Aug, 2017by
First Rate Cookbook
Excellent cookbook not just for diabetics. The healthy, easy to follow recipes are what we should all be making for a full and healthy lifestyle. I would recommend it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.