All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Essential Durer offers an accessible and up-to-date look at one of Germany's most famous artists. Essays explore his life as well as his art and its remarkable reception across Europe.
- Author BiographyLarry Silver is Farquhar Professor of the History of Art at the University of Pennsylvania and the author of Peasant Scenes and Landscapes: The Rise of Pictorial Genres in the Antwerp Art Market, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press. Jeffrey Chipps Smith is Kay Fortson Chair in European Art and Professor of Art History at the University of Texas.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note88 illus.
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Chipps Smith,Larry Silver
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.