CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionA jargon-free introduction for students and researchers looking to interpret the practical significance of their results.
- Author BiographyPaul D. Ellis is Professor in the Department of Management and Marketing at Hong Kong Polytechnic University, where he has taught research methods for nearly fifteen years. His research interests include trade and investment issues, marketing and economic development, international entrepreneurship, and economic geography. Professor Ellis has been ranked as one of the world's most prolific scholars in the field of international business.
- Author(s)Paul D. Ellis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.