All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the concept and practice behind creating an engaged workforce and how this can contribute to organizational success. This book draws on a range of international case studies and examples, which demonstrate how an actively-engaged workforce helps your organization to flourish.
- Author BiographySarah Cook is a management development consultant who specializes in helping organizations develop their leadership and employee capability. Sarah previously worked as a marketing manager for Unilever and as Head of Customer Care for a retail management consultancy. She is the author of three other books published with Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Sarah Cook
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.