All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionMindfulness meditation can help both therapist and client stay in the present moment and make the most of treatment sessions. This new and unique approach will allow you to employ the healing power of mindfulness in session for better client outcomes.
- Author BiographySteven A. Alper, MSW, LCSW, has been both a psychotherapist and a meditation practitioner for thirty-six years. He has taught MBSR for twenty-four years, and established the first MBSR programs in Southern California in the Outpatient Clinic of the University of California, San Diego department of psychiatry and at Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, CA, where he was program director and senior instructor from 1995-2005. Since 2005, in addition to his private practice, he has taught mindfulness to mental health and health care professionals nationally and internationally.
- Author(s)Steven A. Alper
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width253 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.