Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £12.99
- £17.11Trending at £21.99
- £7.33Trending at £9.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £11.17Trending at £15.27
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
About this product
- DescriptionBrian J. Frost presents a full-scale survey of werewolf literature covering both fiction and nonfiction works. He identifies principal elements in the werewolf myth, considers various theories on the phenomenon of shapeshifting, surveys nonfiction books, and traces the myth from its origins.
- Author BiographyBrian J. Frost is the author of Book of the Werewolf and The Monster with a Thousand Faces: Guises of the Vampire in Myth and Literature.
- Author(s)Brian J. Frost
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBowling Green
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBowling Green University Popular Press,US
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.