All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction that show the progress and coherence of author's ideas, including such concepts as the collective unconscious, the archetypes, introversion and extroversion, individuation, and his view of integration as the goal of the development of the personality.
- Author BiographyAnthony Storr (1920-2001) was a consultant psychotherapist, journalist, broadcaster, and popular writer. He is the author of Solitude: A Return to the Self. John Beebe is a past president of the C. G. Jung Institute of San Francisco. He is the editor of Jung's Aspects of the Masculine and the coeditor of The Question of Psychological Types: The Correspondence of C. G. Jung and Hans Schmid-Guisan, 1915-1916 (Princeton).
- Author(s)C. G. Jung
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Introduction byAnthony Storr
- Foreword byJohn Beebe
- Edition StatementWith a New foreword by John Beebe
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.