All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
About this product
- Author(s)Janet Koplos,Kathryn Born,Terri Griffith
- PublisherNorthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationDekalb, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthern Illinois University Press
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Author BiographyTerri Griffith is the literary correspondent for Bad atSports, a weekly podcast about contemporary art that focuseson the practices of artists, curators, critics, dealers, and otherarts professionals. Her writing has appeared in Bloom, SuspectThoughts, and Bust. Her novel So Much Better was publishedin 2010 by Green Lantern Press.Kathryn Born is the editor-in-chief of Chicago ArtMagazine, which she founded in 2009 at the suggestion ofDerek Guthrie. She has since expanded the publication intoan online network of websites that offer a comprehensiveand organized view of the Chicago art scene.Janet Koplos wrote for the New Art Examiner in the1970s and 1980s. She was for eighteen years a staff editor atArt in America and is currently a contributing editor there.She has written extensively on contemporary art and haspublished over two thousand articles, reviews, and essays intwo dozen periodicals over the last thirty years.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.