Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures important philosophical papers of the brilliant American thinker Charles Sanders Peirce. This volume presents twenty-five key texts, chronologically arranged, beginning with Peirce's On a New List of Categories of 1867, and ending with the systematic presentation of his evolutionary metaphysics in the Monist Metaphysical Series .
- Author BiographyNATHAN HOUSER is Professor of Philosophy and Director of the Peirce Edition Project at Indiana University at Indianapolis. CHRISTIAN KLOESEL is Professor of English at Indiana University at Indianapolis.
- Author(s)Charles S. Peirce,Nathan Houser
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight626 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Volume editorChristian J. W. Kloesel,Nathan Houser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.79
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £17.56Trending at £18.14
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.25
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.