Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to professional behavior. It gives you 101 critical tips for improving behavior in any business situation - all delivered in a quick, no-nonsense format.
- Author BiographyBARBARA PACHTER is president of Pachter & Associates. She is an internationally renowned business etiquette and communications speaker, coach, and author who has delivered more than 2,100 seminars throughout the world. For more information, visit www.pachter.com.
- Author(s)Barbara Pachter
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight338 g
- Width178 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £39.97Trending at £51.29
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.