All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNegotiating job packages is one of the trickiest tasks most people face in their professional lives-and everybody wants to know how to do it better. Filled with solid, accessible, research-backed advice, this book counters myths about job negotiations and maps the way to success.
- Author BiographyTerri R. Kurtzberg, PhD, is associate professor of management and global business at the Rutgers Business School. Charles E. Naquin, PhD, is associate professor of management at DePaul's Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, Chicago, IL, where he teaches negotiations and organizational behavior.
- Author(s)Charles E. Naquin,Terri R. Kurtzberg
- Date of Publication12/09/2011
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £5.41Trending at £5.75
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £7.28Trending at £8.99
- £7.82Trending at £11.99
- £17.92Trending at £20.00
- £10.76Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.