Consider these sponsored items
- £18.45Was:£22.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on how students can develop leadership skills right from the start of their nursing programme through to transitioning to their first role. This book takes students through the underpinning knowledge and theory and then through practical skills to help them understand all aspects of leadership and more.
- Author BiographyRuth Taylor is a Professor of Nursing and Deputy Dean at Anglia Ruskin University. She had previously worked at Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen for fifteen years. Her research and policy expertise relates to the student experience with a particular focus on the selection of student nurses and midwives. Her teaching expertise lies in clinical leadership, research (particularly in relation to qualitative research and case study research) and professional practice for compassionate care. In addition, she supervises students from undergraduate to doctoral levels. She has published and presented internationally. Ruth peer reviews and sits on editorial boards for a number of journals.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/12/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight386 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBrian Webster-Henderson,Ruth Taylor
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £14.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.