Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.68Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 28 Jan
- £14.65Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new approach to leadership focuses on how students can develop leadership skills right from the start of their nursing programme through to transitioning to their first role. Real stories from nursing leaders, practitioners and students are included to inspire students and show them how they can impact positively on practice, whatever level they are working at.
- Author BiographyRuth Taylor is a Professor of Nursing and Deputy Dean at Anglia Ruskin University. She had previously worked at Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen for fifteen years. Her research and policy expertise relates to the student experience with a particular focus on the selection of student nurses and midwives. Her teaching expertise lies in clinical leadership, research (particularly in relation to qualitative research and case study research) and professional practice for compassionate care. In addition, she supervises students from undergraduate to doctoral levels. She has published and presented internationally. Ruth peer reviews and sits on editorial boards for a number of journals.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/12/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edited byBrian Webster-Henderson,Ruth Taylor
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £159.15
- £88.12Trending at £92.90
- £43.72Trending at £45.76
- £3.40Trending at £3.99
- £29.99Trending at £31.37
- £58.13Trending at £63.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.