CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical science students need to get comfortable using the tools of political analysis. This title walks students through the basics - measuring concepts, formulating and testing hypotheses, describing variables - while using key terms, chapter-opening objectives, 80 tables and figures, and class-tested exercises.
- Author BiographyPhilip H. Pollock III is professor of political science at the University of Central Florida. He has taught courses in research methods at the undergraduate and graduate levels for nearly 30 years. His main research interests are American public opinion, voting behavior, techniques of quantitative analysis, and the scholarship of teaching and learning. His recent research has been on the effectiveness of Internet-based instruction. Pollock's research has appeared in the American Journal of Political Science, Social Science Quarterly, and British Journal of Political Science. Recent scholarly publications include articles in Political Research Quarterly, the Journal of Political Science Education, and PS: Political Science and Politics.
- Author(s)Philip H. Pollock
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.