Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionHelps learn what risk management is and how you can implement it in your organization. This title eliminates the complex mathematics and minutiae surrounding corporate risk management. It includes topics that cover organizational issues, regulatory aspects, descriptions of tools for controlling key types of market, credit, and operational risk.
- Author BiographyMichel Crouhy, Ph.D., is the head of research and development and financial engineering at IXIS Corporate and Investment Bank (Groupe Caisse d'Epargne). He has the bankwide oversight on all quantitative research and the development of new products and applications supporting the trading and structuring businesses. Dan Galai, Ph.D., is the Abe Gray Professor of Banking and Finance at The Hebrew University. He is a co-CEO of Sigma PCM, an investment banking firm. Galai has consulted for the Chicago Board Options Exchange and the American Stock Exchange, and for many major banks and corporations. Robert M. Mark Ph.D., is the Chief Executive Officer of Black Diamond, which provides corporate governance, risk management consulting, and transaction services. He is the chairperson of The Professional Risk Managers' International Association's (PRMIA) Blue Ribbon Panel. He was awarded the Financial Risk Manager of the Year by the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP).
- Author(s)Dan Galai,Michel Crouhy,Robert Mark
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date24/12/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.