All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.60
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Essentials of Teaching Health Education presents a skills-based approach to teaching health education from reception to sixth form. This practical text provides everything needed in order to build, teach and assess a health education programme that will help students become health-literate individuals and develop the skills that they will need.
- Author BiographySarah Benes is a senior lecturer and programme director in physical education and health education at Boston University. Holly Alperin has worked to improve the health and academic outcomes of young people both inside the classroom and out.
- Author(s)Holly Alperin,Sarah Benes
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1361 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.