Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ethical Business provides up-to-date coverage of key issues and perspectives in business ethics from a critical perspective. After providing an overview of theoretical approaches to ethics, a wide range of relevant practical questions are explored.
- Author BiographyGEOFFREY WOOD is Professor of Comparative Human Resource Management at Middlesex Business School, Middlesex University. KAMEL MELLAHI is Senior Lecturer in Management at Loughborough University Business School.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Wood,Kamel Mellahi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/09/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight301 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.