All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of a well-regarded, student-friendly textbook for journalism ethics has been extensively revised and updated to meet the needs of the 21 st century journalist working in the digital age.
- Author BiographyGene Foreman spent more than half a century in journalism 41 years as a reporter and editor and nine years as a teacher in the College of Communications at Pennsylvania State University, USA. He climaxed his newsroom career with 25 years as managing editor of The Philadelphia Inquirer, a period in which Inquirer staff members won 18 Pulitzer Prizes. Retiring in 1998, he joined the Penn State faculty. As the inaugural Larry and Ellen Foster Professor, he taught courses in journalism ethics and news editing. Since retiring from full-time teaching in 2006, he has continued as a visiting professor at Penn State. He coaches writing students and directs the Foster-Foreman Conference of Distinguished Writers, which has attracted more than 40 Pulitzer winners. In 2003, Foreman received two awards for excellence in teaching in the College of Communications, the Deans' Award and the Alumni Society Award. In 2013, the Alumni Society gave him its first Douglas A. Anderson Contributor Award in recognition of his work on behalf of the College and its students. In retirement, Foreman has also served distinguished visiting professorships at the University of Arkansas and Washington and Lee University. He was president of the Associated Press Managing Editors in 1990 and board member of the American Society of Newspaper Editors in 1992-95.
- Author(s)Gene Foreman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight804 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.