All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.26
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want a holiday that bypasses too familiar haunts and gives you a greater depth of experience? Do you want a holiday that is enriching for you - and for the locals at your destination? This book provides fresh ideas for your next holiday.
- Author BiographyTourism Concern is the leading authority on ethical travel. Its staff has spent 20 years campaigning to end exploitation in tourism and developing guidelines for tourists who want to have a great holiday and benefit the local communities. Polly Pattullo is a journalist and publisher with a special interest in the Caribbean. Orely Minelli has been working in ethical tourism and travelling for years. She is passionate about getting a fair deal for local communities and a better experience for the visitor.
- Author(s)Amica Dall,Dr. Paul Smith,Lee Viesnik,Orely Minelli,Patrick Hourmant,Polly Pattullo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs, maps, index
- Weight385 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.