Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ethics Toolkit provides an accessible and engaging compendium of concepts, theories, and strategies that encourage students and advanced readers to think critically about ethics so that they can engage intelligently in ethical study, thought, and debate.
- Author BiographyJulian Baggini is editor and co-publisher of The Philosophers' Magazine. He is the author or co-author of over a dozen books on philosophy. His journalism also appears in newspapers and magazines such as the Guardian, Times Higher Education Supplement, and Times Educational Supplement. His PhD was awarded by University College London in 1996. Peter S. Fosl is Professor of Philosophy at Transylvania University in Lexington, KY, and recipient of the 2006 Acorn Award for Kentucky's outstanding university teacher of the year. Educated at Bucknell University, Emory University, the London School of Economics, and the University of Edinburgh, Fosl is a contributing editor to The Philosophers' Magazine and co-editor of the Dictionary of Literary Biography volumes on British philosophers. He has published on Hume, skepticism, the philosophy of religion, and topics in the history of philosophy.
- Author(s)Julian Baggini,Peter S. Fosl
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2007
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.