All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third edition of the leading textbook on legal ethics and the regulation of the legal profession in England and Wales. As such it maps the complex regulatory environment in which the legal profession in England and Wales now operates.
- Author BiographyAndrew Boon is Professor of Law at the City Law School, City University London.
- Author(s)Andrew Boon
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight1254 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.