CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the ethical and political issues raised by the responses of Western states to refugees.
- Author BiographyMatthew J. Gibney is Elizabeth Colson Lecturer in Forced Migration at the Refugee Studies Centre, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford, and Official Fellow of Linacre College, Oxford. He has published many articles on asylum and immigration and is the editor of Globalizing Rights: The Oxford Amnesty Lectures (2003). He is the editor (with Randall Hansen) of a three-volume encyclopedia Immigration and Asylum: From 1900 to the Present (2005).
- Author(s)Matthew J. Gibney
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2004
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.