The Ethics of Assistance: Morality and the Distant Needy by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £76.14Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £47.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £29.29Trending at £33.29
- £7.02Trending at £7.40
- £23.38Trending at £24.99
- £22.91Trending at £24.28
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £12.45Trending at £17.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the ideas of some of the leading moral and political philosophers on this important topic.
- Author BiographyDeen K. Chatterjee is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Utah. His areas of specialization are political philosophy, applied ethics, and philosophy of religion and culture. He is co-editor of Globalization, Development and Democracy (2003), and Ethics and Foreign Intervention (Cambridge, 2003).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2004
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDeen K. Chatterjee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.