Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £34.17Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by megabooks-uk
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with an analysis of the general principles of ethics, the author proceeds to consider how those involved in community care might arrive at their own judgements of right and wrong in a variety of given situations. Topics include concepts of autonomy, responsibility and care.
- Author(s)Stephen Wilmot
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.