All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile it is generally accepted that animal welfare matters morally, it is less clear how to morally evaluate the ending of an animal's life. This volume presents a collection of contributions from major thinkers in ethics and animal welfare, with a special focus on the moral evaluation of killing animals.
- Author BiographyTatjana Visak is a postdoctoral fellow at the Philosophy Department of Mannheim University and the Philosophy Department of Saarland University, Germany. Robert Garner is Professor of Politics at the University of Leicester.
- Author(s)Peter Singer
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight366 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRobert Garner,Tatjana Visak
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.