CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionComparing the metaphysics and ethics of two of the most influential Indian masters, Sankara and Santideva, Todd shows that the methodologies and aims of these Buddhist and Hindu masters trace remarkably similar cross-cutting paths. Treating Buddhism and Hinduism with equal respect.
- Author BiographyDr Warren Lee Todd gained his MA in Buddhist Studies under Prof. Peter Harvey at Sunderland University, and went on to Lancaster University to complete his PhD in Religious Studies under Prof. Chakravarthi Ram-Prasad. He co-taught the MA in Buddhist Studies at Sunderland, before moving with the course to the University of South Wales, where he is currently Visiting Lecturer in Buddhist Philosophy. He also teaches Buddhism at Mahidol University (MUIDS), Thailand.
- Author(s)Warren Lee Todd
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- Series TitleDialogues in South Asian Traditions: Religion,Philosophy,Literature and History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 2 b&w illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Brian Black,Professor Laurie Patton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.