All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ethics of War is an indispensable collection of essays addressing issues both timely and age-old about the nature and ethics of war.
- Author BiographyGregory M. Reichberg is Senior Researcher at the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO) where he heads the Institute's Program on Ethics, Norms, and Identities. He is editor of The Classics of Western Philosophy: A Reader's Guide (with Jorge J. E. Gracia and Bernard N. Schumacher, Blackwell 2003) and he has published numerous articles on the ethics of war and peace. Henrik Syse is Senior Researcher associated with PRIO and the Ethics Program at the University of Oslo, and Head of Corporate Governance at Norges Bank Investment Management. He is the author of Natural Law, Religion, and Rights (2006). Endre Begby is Fulbright Fellow in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Pittsburgh.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2006
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1308 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byEndre Begby,Gregory M. Reichberg,Henrik Syse
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £12.81
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £23.37Trending at £23.73
- £15.45Trending at £15.78
- £10.03Trending at £11.67
- £11.02Trending at £11.30
- £6.81Trending at £8.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.