Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- Author(s)Professor of Philosophy Robin Attfield
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Edition Statement2nd Revised ed.
- Author BiographyRobin Attfield is Professor of Philosophy at Cardiff University, where he has taught philosophy since 1968. He has also served as Visiting Lecturer in Philosophy, University of Ife, Nigeria (1972-3), Inter-University Council Visiting Lecturer in Philosophy, University of Nairobi, Kenya, 1975, and National Research Council (Republic of South Africa) Visiting Research Fellow (July/August 1999). Robin is the author of God and The Secular: A Philosophical Assessment of Secular Reasoning from Bacon to Kant (1978 and 1993), The Ethics of Environmental Concern (1983 and 1991), A Theory of Value and Obligation (1987), Environmental Philosophy: Principles and Prospects (1994), Value, Obligation and Meta-Ethics (1995), The Ethics of the Global Environment (1999), Environmental Ethics: An Overview for the Twenty-First Century (2003 and 2014), Creation, Evolution and Meaning (2006), and Ethics: An Overview (2012). He is the editor of The Ethics of the Environment (2008) and joint editor of Values, Conflict and the Environment (1989 and 1996), International Justice and the Third World (1992), and Philosophy and the Natural Environment (1994).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.