All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ethnic Dimension in American History is a thoroughsurvey of the role that ethnicity has played in shaping the historyof the United States. Considering ethnicity in terms of race,language, religion and national origin, this important textexamines its effects on social relations, public policy andeconomic development.
- Author BiographyJames S. Olson is Distinguished Professor of History at Sam Houston State University, Texas, where he has been honored with the university's Excellence in Teaching and Excellence in Research Awards. He is the author, co-author, editor or co-editor of over 30 books. His book Bathsheba's Breast: Women, Cancer, and History (2002) won the History of Science Category Award from the Association of American Publishers and was recognized by the Los Angeles Times as one of the best non-fiction books in America for 2002. Heather Olson Beal is Assistant Professor of Secondary Education and Educational Leadership at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas.
- Author(s)Heather Olson Beal,James Stuart Olson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight572 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.21Trending at £19.99
- £8.99Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.17
- £6.74Trending at £7.70
- £5.00Trending at £5.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.