All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people have come to America seeking a different life than the one they had in their home country. The storied lives of these immigrants fill copious volumes of literature, each volume with its own interpretation of history. This book offers a interpretation, illuminating how ethnic presses in America helped to shape the American Dream.
- Author BiographyLeara D. Rhodes is Associate Professor in the Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Georgia. She received her Ph.D. from Temple University. Her research focuses on media in transitional governments with emphasis on Haiti and the Caribbean. She is author of Democracy and the Role of the Haitian Media, and her research has been published in many journals including Journalism and Mass Communication Quarterly, Journalism and Mass Communication Educator, Journal of Haitian Studies, Latin American Perspectives, and the Journal of Development Communication.
- Author(s)Leara D. Rhodes,Leara Rhodes
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight280 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Pagination176 pp
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.