Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAmericans believe strongly in their ethnicity and use it in self-promoting ways. The Ethnic Project shows how destructive ethnic thinking can be in a society that has not let go of racism.
- Author BiographyVilna Bashi Treitler is Professor of Sociology at The Graduate Center and Professor of Black and Hispanic Studies at Baruch College, CUNY. She is the author of Survival of the Knitted: Immigrant Social Networks in a Stratified World (Stanford, 2007).
- Author(s)Vilna Bashi Treitler
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStanford Studies in Comparative Race and Ethnicity
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.