CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wanted to host a full evening of Indian food, culture, and music? This book takes you around the world on a culinary journey that is also a cultural and social odyssey. It combines scholarship with a fun approach to the study of the world's foods, musics, and cultures.
- Author BiographySean Williams is a Professor of Ethnomusicology at Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington. She is the author of several books, including The Sound of the Ancestral Ship: Highland Music of West Java, and coeditor with Terry Williams of volume IV of the Garland Encyclopedia of World Music: Southeast Asia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note33 black & white halftones
- Weight748 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited bySean Williams
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.