All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic piece of French short fiction, 'The Etruscan Vase' is here presented alongside three other stories: 'The Vision of Charles XI', a dark tale of premonition set in the Swedish royal palace, 'Tamango', an account of a slave-ship revolt and 'The Blue Room', a supernatural farce and one of Merimee's final works.
- Author BiographyWell-versed in European languages and an archaeologist by profession, Prosper Merimee (1803 - 70) wrote stories and novellas which displayed his concern for historical accuracy and his fascination for foreign places.
- Author(s)Prosper Merimee
- PublisherAlma Books Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlma Classics
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Translated byDouglas Parmee
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £8.67Trending at £8.76
- £4.99Trending at £6.81
- £13.80Trending at £16.88
- £4.49Trending at £8.48
- £9.06Trending at £10.42
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.