All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pioneering guide offers a proven method for thinking like an inventor and generating innovative, viable ideas.
- Author BiographyJohn Hershey has a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and has been granted 134 US Patents. He has served the adjunct faculty at the University of Colorado, Boulder; Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; and Union College, Schenectady, New York. Dr. Hershey also served five years as a Program Evaluator for ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology). He is an elected Fellow of the IEEE and the author/co-author of seven books, including Cryptography Demystified (McGraw-Hill, 2002). Dr. Hershey was the co-founder and was co-editor-in-chief (1991-1993) of Academic Press' Digital Signal Processing.
- Author(s)John Hershey
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTAB Books Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight451 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £9.00
- £6.00Trending at £6.10
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.97
- £10.77Trending at £14.00
- £7.20Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.