All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £10.64Trending at £11.03
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £11.36Trending at £11.69
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £7.02Trending at £7.38
About this product
- DescriptionA critical analysis of the evolution of Economic and Monetary Union, this book examines the changes brought about by the financial crisis. Tackling the uncertain future of economic and fiscal integration, it focuses on the constitutional obstacles to integration and provides a compelling account of key dilemmas facing the European Union today.
- Author BiographyAlicia Hinarejos is a University Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Law, University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of Downing College.
- Author(s)Alicia Hinarejos
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Studies in European Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.