The Euro: European Integration Theory and Economic and Monetary Union by Rowman & Littlefield (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.76Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEuro banknotes and coins came into circulation as of January 2002, this work explores the origins of and progress toward the introduction of the euro, and the contributors focus on the importance of Economic and Monetary Union (EMU) as part of the larger process of European integration.
- Author BiographyAmy Verdun holds the Jean Monnet Chair in European Integration Studies and is director of the European Studies Programme at the University of Victoria, British Columbia.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/03/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleGovernance in Europe Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight385 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAmy Verdun
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.48
- £14.30Trending at £21.45
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.48
- £28.88Trending at £30.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.