Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis book puts forward convincing empirical evidence to establish whether the introduction of the euro had a major impact on prices and, if not, why so many people believe it has. It not only documents a historic event, it also details lessons for the future.
- Author BiographyThe editors are economists atthe Economic Outlook and Monetary Policy Department of the Bank of Italy. Paolo Del Giovane is Head of the Monetary Analysis Division. His areas of interest include the European monetary unification process and the setting of monetary policy, its conduct and communication; more recently, his research has centred around price recall and the determinants of inflation perceptions. Roberto Sabbatini is Deputy Head of the Economic Outlook Division. Lately, his research has focused on the inflationary process and its determinants, in particular its persistence in the euro area, the impact of the transition to the single currency, and the development of housing market indicators.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note60 black & white tables, biography
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPaolo del Giovane,Robert Sabbatini
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.